First please know that I am logical and sound minded individual because what you are about to read my leave the average skeptic in doubt. I have experienced the full abduction phenomenon when I was a child. I have periodically experienced waking up paralyzed with entities around me every since. Recently I was literally dragged off my bed to the hallway of my apartment in a frozen paralytic state of complete horror before suddenly being released. I could recall seeing the bed fall further away and I felt it and the floor beneath me rub against my body as I was being tugged away. Several times I have had these experiences leaving me feeling some-what pursued. Below is a list of a certain instances I have experienced through out my life in order from the beginning.
- I awaken at night by what sounds like a loud siren going off in my head. I feel like my body is vibrating and I begin to see the patterns of my comforter from being underneath it even in the complete darkness. Next I am being escorted by what appears to be Reptilian like beings dressed very elaborately. It felt as if though I went through some void in the sky and then I was in a room where they laid on their stomachs upon mats instead of sitting like people do. The rest is a blur.
My twin brother also had the same experience mentioned above as a child.
- I awaken with what appears to be some sort of black mass seeping towards me. Once it touches me I become terrified because my mind can’t comprehend the texture yet its nature seemed devastating. This happened on numerous occasions during my youth. My parents where terrified and did not know what to do when I was in this state.
- I awaken paralyzed only able to see a beings hand slip away from my arm into the darkness
- I awaken screaming loudly in terror and not knowing why. To this day I am unable to replicate the shrill I then had in my voice. It was complete horror.
- I awaken paralyzed seeing beings standing outside yet stretching their arms and bodies through the window to my bed.
- I awaken to a being sitting next to me. As soon as I ask myself if it’s real it reaches it hand out for me to touch it before it disappeared. I’m left with a feeling that what I saw was not the true projection of what ever it was but something my mind would find acceptable. Oddly this was during the morning daylight unlike the other instances.
- I awaken on the floor. My body is vibrating. I muster the strength to turn towards the bed. Once I do, I see myself lying in the bed then immediately a pale face with large eyes appears before me for a split second before I find myself blacked out and back in bed.
- I awaken to a black shadowy looking being sitting on top of me. I felt the sensation of what seemed to be metal wires jingling on my leg where it sat and as I turned my face away, it moved face with mine as if though it wanted to intimidate me.
I’ve noticed that the only thing that helps me become un-paralyzed is to call upon the Lord Jesus Christ in my mind (being I’m too paralyzed to even speak) so at this point I am feeling very uneasy about going to bed because it seems more demonic than visitors from space.
Please note that I get some what of a warning before it happens. I get a sensation the day of or before that it is about to occur. It’s like a verbal impression not of my own, inside my head saying be prepared we are coming. Also I have received the same sensation beckoning me to leave the city and go to an isolated area in order to meet which I most certainly will not do. At first I thought this to be visitations from Aliens. I kept trying to meditate and bring upon their presence yet when ever they did show I instantly felt fear each time beyond what I could handle. I began to realize that they where indeed being rather deceitful at best considering I was always paralyzed except for one instance during the day when a being appeared to me as something more pleasant to gaze my eyes upon.
I noticed that when I gave my life to Christ, many things stood in the way of me fully walking that truthful and fulfilling path. Take for example, the lust for women. I would pray to the lord to help guide my eyes and mind from lust only to be bombarded at night with (women) beings that continually tempted me to commit sinful acts with them. I then (after accepting Christ) found it possible to control myself and rebuke them even in my dreams. Once this happened they began to reveal their true nature. These dream visitors (demons) would first appear as seductive temptresses then when I would decline their offer they became violent and aggressive. I remember a dream in which one crept on top of me. When I declined its offer of lust she (the demon) opened its mouth to a foot wide row after row of needle like fangs in order to subdue me by intimidation. A few days later the episode in which I was physically dragged of the bed occurred. After that instance I told the lord in prayer that I would not abandon my faith in him and that with him and for him I will stand against my enemy. A revelation of peace and strength came over me. I felt as if though the Lord was saying the next time IF it happens again, they will be the ones pursued by MY wrath. I felt as if though the Lord would protect me with his spirit. Immediately Bible stories began to run through my head such as how the spirit came over Sampson when he tore apart the lion, when David defeated goliath, the Canaanites where slaughtered, or the instance in which a man and his servant rejoiced that God delivered his outnumbering enemies who boasted in blind arrogance on higher ground. It felt as if though the Lord was saying that he would cast down the spirit upon me in the same way. I have not had anymore of these episodes since.
Millions of people have been through what I have yet most are sadly mistaken that these are aliens or visitors from space and not demons. I firmly believe this is going to be one of the great deceptions of man spoken of in Revelations. It is imperative that anyone who comes to you regarding this matter is taken seriously because I can honestly tell you it’s real due to my own experiences. To think otherwise would be to deny the reality spoken of in the Bible.
The main reason I am writing this to you is so that you may hopefully prepare a sermon specifically warning people of dabbling in the occult. I now know that believing in demons as aliens and trying to reach contact, playing with Ouija boards, meditating on anything other than our Lord and savior, and even indulging in modern day divination such as the poster child for witchcraft Harry Potter, opens doors this very presence to seep into our lives. It not only invites them into our homes but leads us astray from Gods will like sheep to the slaughter. I don’t need to remind you that peoples eternity in Hell are at stake. You have been informed therefore it is up to you to lead the congregation away from that pit.
Jesus Christ is salvation, none other!